Here's a short list of my previous Webflow project customization and feature implementations:
- Pulling data from the CMS to display a category list, which opens up a customized lightbox, which has a slider of multiple video playlist thumbnails (and their titles/descriptions) and another linked slider of videos which autoplays and auto advances when each video has done playing - all from the CMS!
- Convert an input field to use a range slider
- Investment/savings calculator with multiple form inputs based on a formula
- Adding previous/next buttons to the tab component (e.g. to split a form into several steps)
- Implement an accordion widget
- Mailchimp newsletter subscription form
- Customize Webflow slider next/previous buttons, navigation bullets
- Synchronize two Webflow sliders
- Customize design of list bullets, form radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdowns, etc.
- Quiz with progressbar, and results based on question responses
- Third-party APIs, like Instagram feed, Google Translate widget, Flickr search
- Display different content/images/colors based on time of day, day of week, month, etc.
- Saving history states between multiple Isotope filter selections, when navigating to a different page and back.
- Webflow to Wordpress conversion
- Cookies (e.g.: show message once every X days, save user preferences, multi-form page, etc.)
- CMS workaround for inserting code in rich text editor and have it highlighted on published site
- many others...
- Tell me what I can do for you
Work With Me
- I know many intricacies and limitations of Webflow and how it is being operated, and have knowledge of possible solutions.
- I have helped others solve their most complex requirements that can never be accomplished simply by using the Webflow designer interface (see case-studies).
- I will not waste your time if I know there is no way to do what you want or if my schedule is already too full to take on your project - I don't deliver half-way.
- I do not request for payment unless I am absolutely certain I will be able to solve your problem - or I guarantee all your money back.
- Privacy guaranteed. I never use your Webflow projects for my portfolio or use your data for other purposes.
- If required, an invoice can be provided upon request for tax and accounting purposes.
What I Work With
- Your design-ready project and assets (I do not provide design services)
- other third-party plugins you require
How We Will Work Together
We will discuss your project requirements over email, and I will assess the viability and options. After we have agreed to the scope of work and cost, there are two ways to proceed:
- Full payment is made upfront, before I work on the site using your account, OR
- 50% payment is made, before you transfer a copy of the project to me. Upon verifying that the job has been completed satisfactorily, balance payment have to be made before I transfer the project back to you.
I accept these modes of payment:
Reputable or repeat clients will be eligible for additional discounts.
I do not accept requests to use a third-party freelance service like Upwork, Freelancer, or Elance. They do not provide a sustainable business model for designers and developers.
Upon deposit payment the maximum turnaround time is 24 hours for any feature requiring less than up to 5 hours of development time (due to possible timezone difference). If more than 5 hours of development is required, I will advise you of the estimated completion date.